Friday, March 26, 2010

Stress eating in reverse?

Stress eating. I used to do a lot of it. I'd get upset, frustrated and angry, so I'd munch down on some not-so-good for me foods. But now, trying to focus on getting back to healthy, I am finding that I am having the opposite problem when I get stressed out....I stop eating. WTF? I was expecting to lose about 1 lb this week....I am down 3 lbs instead. It was an empty victory. I know it was because I had a terribly stressful week between work, school and some family stuff. I also had a lot of trouble dragging my butt to the gym at 4:30 in the morning. Which, I noticed, even after a few days of not going to the gym, I felt gross all over. I am hoping next week will be better. A lot of family worry/stress will be lifted once Monday is over and then just need to make it until the end of April and the semester from Hell will officially be over. I might actually be able to breath again and get back to a normal social life.

Overall, I am now down 14 lbs total. I am really starting to feel the difference on my body. Especially when I wear some of my work pants - I was called "droopy drawers" at work yesterday. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment