Friday, December 24, 2010

Weight Loss Fail.....

Ok, so the Biggest Loser competition at work has come and gone. Sadly, I did not win. My semester got the best of my schedule along with moving and just being genuinely stressed out. It started off so great, but trailed off over time. There is another round starting at work in January that will last until May. I signed up again. I am just hoping that I can keep my focus and motivation to succeed this time. My health depends on it :)

I am enjoying an early Christmas present though.....Wii!! I purchased Wii Fit Plus and The Biggest Loser challenge to go along with it. I am hoping for those times I just can't seem to get to a gym, that I can use those tools to help continue weight loss and strength training. Something is better than nothing, right?

At any rate, I hope that you all have a wonderful holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment