Sunday, February 14, 2010

Day 1

Wow! Today has been challenging!! It was the first day of all of my new lifestyle changes and all I really wanted to do was lie down and take a nap! Unfortunately, there has been a minor set back. My new gym was supposed to open today, but now they aren't opening up until Wednesday at 5AM....and I am aiming to be there at that time. Since work and school generally eat up most of my days, the only time I really can make it to the gym during the week is at the butt crack of dawn. I know that if I push myself hard and stay motivated, it will end up just being better for me in the long run.

I am definitely interested to see how I am going to handle all of the changes in my life this time in round 2. The first time I lost all of the weight and when I was going to the gym almost six days a week, I wasn't attending school several nights a week. So now in round 2, I need to adjust things, like my sleeping schedule so that I can be up early enough to work out before going to work.

The gym is what I am looking forward to the most on this journey....and so are my thighs!!! Probably the most irritating thing about gaining weight back is the fact that I had chucked all of my "fat" clothes and bought all new, much smaller and cuter clothes. Those much smaller and cuter clothes have now stopped fitting and I had to go buy more, larger and uglier clothes. But, at least when I gained the weight back, I didn't toss all of the smaller and cuter clothes. Those are patiently waiting in my closet for me.

At least I have survived day 1...now just to survive every single day for the rest of my life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment