Sunday, February 28, 2010

Still trucking...

I am about to start week three of my new lifestyle. Things are still going really well! I am down another 3 pounds this week, making a total of 6lbs! I am still truckin it to the gym just about everyday and still loving that! Things are moving along. It's quite amazing what you can do when you put your mind to it! But, ultimately, I think it came down to the fact that I didn't feel healthy, body and mind. To ensure that I will continue to live as long as I possibly can, I knew that I needed to have an intervention with myself. My gym schedule has been off the last few days. Ended up spending almost the entire night at the hospital Thursday night because a family member was there. And now, with it being Sunday, I haven't been back since Thursday morning. My sleep was completely knocked off track. It's a strange feeling. My body was actually getting used to working out, I was getting up before my alarm would sound at 4:30AM...and now, I feel gross not working out. Even after three days. Which, I guess that is a good sign, right?

But today, for some reason, I feel like I am can't get enough to eat. Every time I turn around, I am heading back to the fridge. It would probably be in my best interest to just pop in a movie and lay down. Get my mind focused on something else so I stop eating and end up going over the limit!! So we'll see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment